Monday, October 18, 2010

It's been a while

Boy, Oh, Boy has it been a while.  I haven't blogged in a while now.  I've been trying to take it easy.  I haven't felt good for a while now, since 6 weeks.  Then I got the stomach flu(or food poisoning), which put me out for a whole week.  My in-laws came over every day that week to help me and to play with Luke.
On top of all of that, we sold our house.  They just finished the inspection and if all goes well we should be moving in the middle of Nov!  I'm just so excited to have my husband home for two hours extra, instead of him commuting.
I'm just plain tired.  I am 10 weeks pregnant as of today so I'm hoping that in just a couple of weeks after I get out of this miserable first trimester I should be feeling better.
Fortunately, breastfeeding is still going well.  We had a little thrush and sore nipples but treated it with some grapefruit seed extract and it seemed to go away.  I'm still making plenty of milk and that makes Luke and me very happy.
Anyway, just a quick update while I had a spare minute.  I just have been trying to nap when Luke naps and that doesn't give me very much blogging time.  Hopefully as I feel better I'll have more spare moments!

No comments: