This is for Let's Take the Metro's challenge for posting 100 things I'm thankful for on Thanksgiving.
These are not necessarily in order. :)
1. God, my creator
2. Jesus, my savior
3. The Holy Spirit, my companion
4. My spiritual mother, Mary.
5. My husband. I would be nothing with out him. He is the best thing that's ever happened to me.
6. Luke, my sweet first born
7. Taryn my little love
8. My Dad. He raised me and I am forever thankful.
9. My step mom Lisa. My dad couldn't have married a better person.
10. My grandparents, my Catholic role models.
11. My grandma. She is awesome because she does things the old fashioned way so I've learned so much from her.
12. My inlaws. They are the best. So great, I think of them as my actual parents too.
13. My brother in law and
14. sister in law and
15. my niece Kenzie
16. and nephew Kruz
17. Usa. My best friend.
18. Lisa my best mommy friend and my all day texting partner.
20. Jill & Bryan
28. And all their kids
29. My Uncle Chris
30. Aunt Debbie
31. Cousin Frankie
32. Cousin Carley
33. Aunt Kathy
34. Aunt Janese
35. Uncle Ted
36. Grandpa Raymond
37. Being Catholic.
38. My cat Pickle
39. My doggy Misu.
40. Having a house.
41. My husband has a job.
42. I get to stay at home with my kids.
44. That we have savings.
45. Our local library. The story time is awesome.
46. Water. We had our water shut off last week because we forgot to pay te bill lol. Anyway I felt grateful that it was so easy to call and pay. Some people cant pay and just have to have it shut off :(
47. My car.
48. The bible.
49. The daily reflections website I read every day.
50. The Internet.
51. One of my really awesome Mama friends Holly, her daughter Aiden and her husband Josh. They are. Such an awesome Jesus loving family.
52. The house I grew up in.
53. The time I got to spend with my mom before she died.
54. Coming from a small town.
55. My basketball career. More like I'm thankful basketball was my life growing up.
57. For God letting me know that my husband was the one the first time we hung out.
58. Natural Family Planning. Such a gift to my marriage.
59. Thankful for the awesome farm we live close to that provides is with high quality meat. Grass fed beef, pastured pork and chicken and eggs!
60. That we got a once a month gig at the farm. We get paid in meat and eggs.
61. That we live close to a raw milk provider for my husband. He loves the milk.
62. Thankful we live close to a farm that does a year round CSA.
63. Finding out about living Primal.
64. Facebook. Yeah I know, pretty lame, but I can get updates about family really fast.
65. That we have heating.
66. That we have power.
67. That my dad was a math teacher
68. And my basketball coach
69. A family photo session
70. The Solemnity of Christ the King
71. My friend Usa is spending the holiday with us and my family.
72. Our neighbors. They make us feel safe here.
73. Hot showers
74. That we can afford food especially for our kids.
75. That I got to grow up with just my dad. Im not glad my mom died but I'm lucky to have had such a special childhood with my Dad.
76. That I know how to cook
77. My friend Jocelyn and her family
78. That God is ever so forgiving.
79. Parenting blogs I read
80. Paleo blogs I read
81. That I always have something to talk about with my husband.
83. That it rains most of the time instead of snows where I live.
85. My summer garden
86. The Sun
87. The moon. My son loves the moon.
88. The Saints that show us how to live.
89. The Rosary
90. The Divine Mercy Chaplet
91. The people who have fought for our country.
94. Sunday dinners at my grandmas as a kid.
95. my birth mom for choosing life
96. Father Theo
97. Family Time
98. That Luke can say four prayers perfectly. Hail Mary, Our Father, Grace and Bless himself.
99. Beautiful falling leaves
100. The Church liturgical seasons
There are so many things I'm thankful for and so many more things I've probably forgot.