Friday, December 31, 2010

EC-Update

This post is mostly for me, so I can remember for my next baby. 

Luke is telling me that he has to poop now, before he goes.  He did it for the first time when we went to my parents for Christmas.  He told me very clearly 'poop'.  There was another time before that, right before we left, he pooped a little in his pants and then told me poop and went the rest in the toilet.

He's been on and off either telling me right when he's going, or right before.  I think that's pretty awesome and a huge step. Now, if he'd just tell me right before he peed....

1 comment:

Lisa C said...

I've noticed that with EC kids, they usually "poop train" first, but with non-EC kids, they usually "pee train" first. Isn't that interesting? Personally, I'd rather change a wet than a poopy diaper any day! lol