Here we go, 2012!
- Better budgeting. This was a goal last year, too. But this year I want to do it every month instead of off and on. We really want to do better at keeping track of spending and do a good job on saving (we really want to go to Hawaii before Taryn is two).
- Improve my health. I did amazing last year, after I had Taryn, at sticking to a really healthy paleo diet. I'm figuring out more now what works for my body. I've noticed that I have issues with dairy. I noticed that having gluten gives me a terrible sinus headache. Too much chocolate makes me have eye and muscle twitches. I want to try and have more bone broth, eat less chocolate (some is ok) and keep avoiding foods that hurt me. I'd also like to get back to pre-pregnancy weight (and maybe lower), that is less important than being healthy, but something I'd like to do.
- Read the daily Mass readings every morning along with this reflection and listen to my favorite Nun's podcast more regularly. I already do this most days but I want to keep doing it.
- Teach Luke The Angelus prayer. This prayer is traditionally said at noon. So I was thinking about setting an alarm on my phone to remind us to do it everyday.
- Do some more exercise. FUN exercise.
That's about it. Happy New Year! (and Merry Christmas, too, all the way till the Baptism of the Lord)