set goals and write down ways to achieve them
Well that's it for this year. We'll see how it goes!
Be more organized at home school
- go over weekly plan each weekend
Earlier bed time
- start getting ready for bed around 9:30
- get dinner ready before I go to crossfit
Well... this one isn't going so well yet. I don't know why we just aren't motivated to go to bed early. We should be lol. I just like staying up.
Keep up with budget and stick with it
- check in with budget at least 3x a week and before going shopping or spending money
- make a menu before shopping for groceries
We did better at budgeting in 2014 than we have in previous years... mostly just getting in the habit. And also just figuring out what works best for us. I think the key for us is keeping up with it. If we do that we are usually very successful. If we go a week or so with out updating we get caught saying 'oh i think we have enough money in this category' when really we don't or should be more frugal.
Making menus helps a lot for grocery shopping. Even though I'm pretty good at shopping with out a menu. Shopping with a menu helps me to focus and get what we need... and avoid extras.
organize the house
- clean the garage
- get a dumpster
- Organize closet for a place to set my oils
- Clean out linens closet
- clean shelf by dinning table
- make a homeschool station
I don't want to do these. lol. But they need to get done.
Get to Silver Rank for my oil business
- create oil box page on fb for support to existing clients
- start blogging
- do the Hustle 30 day challenge
- start a youtube channel to help new oil users
This is for my essential oils business. You can see more on my new blog page later when I make it.
The nest egg
- stick to budget and budget goals
- save money in ROTH each month
- set amount
- save a little money from savings each month
- set amount
two twin bed mattresses
We are trying to really have a big nest egg right now so that way we have enough in case of an emergency. We have some of it, but I want this year to be the year we finish doing that and move the focus on other things.
I also want to go to disneyland :)
And finally, the most important goals:
Spiritual Life Goals
- Keep reading the daily readings and reflection
- pray at least a decade of the rosary with the family every day (and try to pray the rosary every day)
- read a book about a saint
- spend more time in silence
- find ways to make people happy
- Get more involved at my Parish
- help at community dinners with Luke