Sunday, January 11, 2015

Blast from the Past

Wow.  I just re-read through my blog today.  I have been meaning to keep up with it better.  And just writing more often.
Time passes so fast, I can't believe it has been a year since I've updated.  And really, two years since I wrote more consistently.  And understanably since I've got two kiddos.  But I just got out of the habit.  I don't know if I'll go back and cover what I've missed.  But I think I'll just start posting what's going on now.  I actually miss doing this.

3 and 5 years old

Here they are.  They are 3 and 5 now.  This picture was taken right before we went out the door for church this morning.  Taryn was wearing her new dress she got from her Aunt Loretta.  She's not really the dress wearing type but she liked this one and said she would wear it to church sometime.

Luke is 5 and is in kindergarten but we are homeschooling.  It's funny because when they were in swimming lessons, the teacher asked him if he was in school.  He kinda looked at him with a puzzled look.  He didn't know what to say.  But I told him after to just say that you are in kindergarten but you homeschool.  He's said that now to people who ask.

Today, after church, I was getting trained to be a Eucharistic minister.  Ben and the kids were waiting out in lobby area.  There is someone at our church who brings day old bread and people can take them home for free.  Ben and the kids found some gluten free bread while we were waiting and so we took it home.  I took the bread and made french toast for lunch.  It was really good.  Now i'm back in the bedroom, in my pj's, laying in the bed enjoying this Sunday.  Of course, the dog is right next to me.  And the kids and Ben are out playing some game on the tv.  

We don't have a whole lot going on right now.  Just the every day stuff.   I'm going to try to make more updates!

No comments: