Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Month In Review

A thought... I miss summer, but mostly, I miss the sun.


A sound...
of our new dog, Misu, barking. (sometimes when I'm sleeping, good thing we love her)


A taste...
Cara Cara oranges I got at my favorite Market.  So juicy. So tasty.


An image...

My husband and son working hard on our floor.

 
A scent... of a sunny day, walking with my son, reminding me that spring is a few months away.  And that there will probably be some teaser days in February, if we're lucky.
Oh, and the scent of many burning candles that my son loves to have lit.

A word...
words shared with one of my good friends that I haven't seen in a while and her daughter that got so big.


A touch...
of my loving husband massaging my sore pregnancy hands and feet.


A gift for me...
new flooring being put in my house by my husband, a pedicure with my friend Usa, a new dog, and many new kicks from my little one growing inside.


A post you may have missed...
I'm surprised I got as many posts as I did out.  Here's a couple... Without a Stroller and 20 months  or Pregnancy Update... Enjoy!





I always wanted to do Month in Review, I just finally remembered and had the time :)  Thanks Holistic Mama!!

1 comment:

Janice said...

I love the touch of a loving husband massaging sore hands and feet as well. You deserve the loving touch, dear mama.