Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Nap time

I've been so fortunate because almost the entire time since Taryn has been born I've gotten her and Luke to nap at the same time. I don't know how, probably by the mercy of God.
Even when she was a baby she would take a early couple naps then almost always another one when Luke did. But now all of the sudden it caught me by surprise she's only taking one nap. She will sometimes take an evening quick nap but usually she holds out till bed. She does sleep longer in her nap than Luke. I was worried before because I thought she wasn't getting enough sleep but then I realized she is almost one. One was around the time for like where I tried to get him to take only one nap by keeping him awake until noon. Now I see the same thing is happening to Taryn. She's really growing up. I really hope the trend continues.

1 comment:

Lisa C said...

Wow down to one nap a day already??