Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A day at the Mainard's

Yesterday I went over to Jocelyn's house for a play/coffee date. She has two adorable boys, John Paul, 3, and Zachary who is almost 2 in June. They love Luke. It was so cute because when we first got there they crowded around him saying "Hi baby Luke, Hi baby Luke"! Luke was a little shy at first but after a while he was right in there playing and loving it. John Paul and Zachary are just wonderful with Luke and I had a great time watching them all play.

Getting adjusted to the new stuff.


Chewing on a hammer while Zachary makes something in his pot.


So cute. Both of them.



This was the best. Poor Jocelyn had to pick up all the pans.


They played like this for a long time.


Luke's signature. He always nurses then passes out like this, anywhere, everywhere.

I love going to their house. I feel so welcome there and it's nice to hang out with another Catholic mom! She's probably my favorite Catholic mom, but don't tell anyone. Jocelyn, we really need to do this more often.
---------
Had to add this last picture. This was when we got home. Looks dangerous, doesn't it?



There's been lots of posts this week, but hey, I'm a busy mom. I don't want to forget anything.

1 comment:

Mama Jocelyn said...

WE LOVE YOU TOO! Thank you so much for coming... and I didn't mind picking up the pots one bit... it's a normal part of a-day-in-the-life of me. I love getting to share our faith, with each other and our children... it's a GIANT blessing! And yes, we totally need to do this again VERY soon!