Sunday, May 1, 2011

April in Review

I know this will bring relief to some (like my husband and my dad) and sadness to others (me) but it is officially not my birthday month any more.  Thankfully, the fact that I'm almost 38 weeks pregnant is still enough to get some attention LOL, just kidding.  I had a wonderful month.  It seemed that I got to celebrate my birthday for my whole birthday weekend and then after with dinner and pedicure for double birthday dinner with Usa.  Hosted Easter for my in-laws with a yuuuummy dinner.  Had such fun time with them, I'm so lucky to have such good in laws.  I also got a baby shower yesterday thrown by Lisa.  And I found out that my Grandparents are coming to visit soon (unless I go into labor first).

A thought... I have a really good family and friends.

A sound...
wash wash wash, even during birthday month the laundry machine (or me) never get a break.

A taste...
Benihana's steak and shrimp, twice in one month.  MMMMM.  Lucky for me the sent me a birthday coupon.

An image...


Happy Easter!

 
A scent... cedar plank salmon my wonderful mother in law made me for my birthday.

A word...
HAPPY.  Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday dear Cassie.  Happy Birthday to me.


A touch...
rib and hip kicks from the inside.  Night time kicks from a little boy on the outside.  But even though it's not exactly comfortable, boy will I miss the co-sleeping days when my kids are older.


A gift for me...
Too many to count! 

A post you may have missed...
  My neighbors walked my dog for me this month.  They are too nice.


Thanks
Holistic Mama for hosting this.  Sometimes this is the only way I can remember what happened 

Happy Easter!

2 comments:

Lisa C said...

I loved this month in review. I really like my birthday month, too, and consider the whole month an excuse to celebrate and feel special. And I love what you put for your gift: Too many to count! That's awesome. I love when we can feel so blessed and loved. Adorable picture of Luke, too.

Unknown said...

what a happy review! so many good things. and how cute and handsome does he look in that photo!

did i say happy birthday to you? happy belated birthday anyway. :