Today is Luke's 10 month birthday. I can hardly believe it. Here are some things he's doing today...
- Standing up with out holding on (for a few seconds before falling)
- He can walk along with his walker toy (see picture below) and he even took one step unassisted. (after I wrote this Ben saw him take two steps and get up from a kneeling position, can't believe I missed it.)
- I think he's said 'dog'
- He LOVES bread. And he is currently at the end of his obsession with oranges. He still loves them, but not as much as he did a week ago. He also likes raspberries, yogurt, onions, and sometimes he'll even chew a lemon.
- He's obsessed with Pickle and all other cats and dogs at friends houses.
- He still has a infatuation with doing dishes. Anytime the sink is on or the dishwasher door is down, he considers that his invitation to sprint crawl into the kitchen.